VSC Fire & Security, a leading fire protection and life safety system contractor, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Low Voltage Technician in our Mobile, AL division.
This position will be responsible for the service and installation of fire alarm systems as well as other types of low voltage systems.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years of experience with electrical low voltage fire alarm systems and the ability to install systems.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a professional manner are all required.
- The ability to work flexible schedules to accommodate testing/installation and service work in occupied buildings is required.
- NICET certification preferred but not required.
- Candidates must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record to be approved to drive a company vehicle.
VSC Fire & Security offers competitive pay based on skills and experience, an excellent benefits package, 401(k) with company match, paid time off and holidays.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!