VSC Fire & Security's Enterprise Division is seeking a Service Coordinator. This position can work in one of the VSC offices or may be 100% remote.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary- overtime eligible
- Options for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- A 401K plan with a company match.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for training and advancement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonuses
What you need:
- Industry related work experience or related field to include prior management experience.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business or related field is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of building code requirements for the fire protection industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in scheduling.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with both internal and external customers in a positive and professional manner.
- Conflict resolution, organizational and analytical skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) is required.
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must pass drug test and security screening as needed.
What you will do:
- Serve as one of the direct points of contact for Enterprise customers.
- Manage customer relations using excellent communication and sales skills with the knowledge base to support and earn the trust of both internal and external customers.
- Maintain relationships with the Enterprise customers, facilitating the delivery of services to the customers to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Leveraging outstanding analytical and planning skills combined with strong leadership skills to create a supportive team while instilling the company's values to meet Division objectives.
- Utilize excellent communication and relationship management skills to collaborate and earn trust with stakeholders at all levels.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!