Our fast-growing fire sprinkler protection and life safety system company has a full-time career opportunity for a Low Voltage Service Technician in our Roanoke district.
The Low Voltage Service Technician is responsible for service of fire alarm systems, as well as other types of low voltage systems.
The qualifications for the Low Voltage Service Technician position include:
- Several years of experience and knowledge related to service and programming of fire alarm systems
- Experience with NFPA 72 and IFC.
- FCI, Fire-Lite, Fike, Gamewell experience (preferred)
- NICET Level I certification in Fire Alarm Systems is desired with the ability to obtain NICET Level II certification within two years of employment
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to accurately complete forms/documents and read/comprehend drawings and schematics
- Interact and communicate in a professional manner not only within the organization but also with customers.
- Previous fire alarm certification a plus
- The candidate should be capable of working with minimum supervision and able to trouble shoot and repair systems
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!