VSC Fire and Security, a leading fire protection and life safety system contractor, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Low Voltage Technician for our Charlotte district office.
This position will be responsible for the service and installation of fire alarm systems as well as other types of low voltage systems.
- Minimum of five years of experience with electrical low voltage fire alarm systems and the ability to install systems.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a professional manner.
- Ability to work flexible schedules to accommodate testing/installation and service work in occupied buildings.
- NICET certification preferred but not required.
- Some travel is required.
- Candidates must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record to be approved to drive a company vehicle.
VSC Fire and Security offers competitive pay based on skills and experience, an excellent benefits package, 401(k) with company match, paid time off and holidays.
To watch a brief video related to the many career opportunities with VSC Fire & Security and to hear from some of our current employees, please click here.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!