VSC Fire & Security, a leading fire protection and life safety system contractor, is seeking an Sprinkler Inspection Technician for our Virginia Beach district office.
The position will be responsible for the inspection and testing of multiple types of fire protection systems.
- Knowledge and experience related to the inspection, testing, repair, and service of fire protection systems
- Knowledge of NFPA standards and state/local codes.
- NICET certification is preferred and will be required within two years.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to accurately complete electronic-based inspection forms/documents related to the inspection process
- Good communication skills with the ability to represent the company in a professional manner when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed is required to accommodate inspections/testing schedules.
VSC Fire & Security offers competitive pay, an excellent benefits package, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, and holidays.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!