Andtech, an Orange County security and low-voltage systems integration company, is seeking a motivated professional to represent us as our Lead Field Installer/Service Technician.
Minimum four years installing and servicing Alarms (Fire and Burglary), Access Control, CCTV and RF products. The right candidate will be mechanically minded, a problem solver, assertive, friendly and detail oriented and will go the extra mile to complete the project. Orange County (or surrounding areas) residency is preferred.
Able to perform new installations, repairs, testing, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance for the following systems:
- Fire Life safety alarms
- Intrusion systems (Burglary)
- Access Control
- CCTV—analog and I.P.
- Communications/networking along with RF products
- Voice / Data systems (category cabling)
- High-Voltage (120 volt) electrical
- RF: CATV, WI-FI, etc.
- Audio/Video: analog, digital (HDMI connectivity), Media Rooms / Home Theater, etc.
- ½″–1″ conduit familiarity (can install conduit professionally when necessary)
- IP foundation/experience (port forwarding, DHCP, static addressing, etc.)
- Systems programming
REQUIRED SKILL SETS
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Moderate administrative skills (thorough paperwork completion)
- Moderate computer literacy
- Customer service oriented
- Proficiency in hand/power tools and lifts
- Safety conscious
- Penchant for neatness
- Some college classes and/or DC theory (MUST possess and be comfortable with the use of a DVM Meter)
- Ability to read and understand construction plans is a must
DOCUMENTATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Valid and clean CA driver’s license record (required)
- CA–ACE license (required)
- CA–State Fire/Life Safety Technician Certification (highly preferred)
- Electrician certification (preferred)
- Certification or knowledge in RF communication products (preferred)
- Alarm systems: Honeywell / Ademco, Bosch / Radionics, Silent Knight, Fire Lite
- CCTV: Bosch, Digital Watchdog, Exacqvision
- Access Control: Bosch, Kantech
- Voice / Data UTP cabling: Dynacom, ICC, AllenTel
SALARY & BENEFITS
$45,00–$75,000** (plus performance bonuses and incentive opportunities)
Paid vacation and PTO
Medical insurance program
Simple IRA option
**Pay commensurate with experience
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.